Commissions are a great way to add a personal touch to a painting. Due to calendar constraints, Aimee only accepts a few commissions a year.
1. To get started, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below letting us know you're interested.
2. Next, we'll schedule a meeting (in person or zoom) to discuss your ideas and preferences.
3. Keep your eye on your email a few days after the meeting for your commission packet. This includes your contract, quote and timeline.
4. Once the deposit is paid, the painting gets started! Depending on the canvas size, details, and commission calendar, this can take a few weeks to a few months. All the better reason to get started as soon as you're ready.
5. You'll be sent a final photo of the painting when its finished for your approval. Then, the painting is set aside to dry, and then shipped to its new home with a certificate of authenticity. Options for prints to give as gifts is also an add on option.